HEDGE FUND LIQUIDATIONS FALL AS INVESTOR INFLOWS DRIVE RECORD CAPITAL
Launches steady as HFRI extends gains; Fee pressure contributes to average incentive, management fees declines
CHICAGO, (September 18, 2017) Hedge fund liquidations declined in 2Q 2017 as new investor inflows increased total hedge fund industry capital to a record $3.1 trillion through mid-year, according to the latest HFR Market Microstructure Report, released today by HFR®, the established global leader in the indexation, analysis and research of the global hedge fund industry. The number of liquidations fell to 222 in 2Q17, representing a decline from the prior quarter total of 259, as well as a narrow year-over-year decline from the 239 liquidations in 2Q16.
Meanwhile, hedge fund launches were steady in 2Q17, with 180 new funds opening as inflows resumed and total industry capital reached a record. The number of 2Q17 launches was slightly below the 189 launches in 1Q17 and the 170 launches in 2Q16.
Details available in HFR Market Microstructure Report - Q2 2017 | >>> Purchase today for $600
View full press release | Follow HFR on Twitter: @HFRInc
HFR Market Microstructure Hedge Fund Industry Report - Q2 2017 coverage includes:
- Gain enhanced understanding of industry service provider market share by number of funds and fund assets
- Examine regional focus of funds at prime brokers and administrators
- Analyze detailed performance dispersion information for hedge funds and funds of funds
- Examine expanded strategy-level dispersion analysis
- Evaluate industry assets and number of funds by management firm location
Launches & Liquidations
- Harness estimates of hedge fund industry launches and liquidations by strategy and regional investment focus
Hedge Fund Fees
- Analyze management and incentive fees by regional and strategy focus
New Managers & Diversity
- See the performance of emerging funds versus established funds
- Examine the performance of funds that qualify as diverse by their ownership
HFR Market Microstructure Report subscription and pricing options:
1) HFR Institutional Standard Industry Report Subscription
Includes both HFR Global and HFR Market Microstructure Industry Reports. One Year (eight-report) subscription: $2,400
2) HFR Market Microstructure Hedge Fund Industry Report - Q2 2017: $600
The HFR Market Microstructure HF Industry Report can be bundled with the HFR Global Hedge Fund Industry Report
From the marketing point of view that article is quite informative and helping at the same time. On the behalf of these people able to expand their knowledge and boost marketing skills as well. Thank you so much for bringing such helping update on http://best-essay-writing.services/ website. Go ahead!
you make blogging glance easy. The whole glance of
your site is magnificent, let alone the content material!
Here is my weblog; UltrastrenX
keep doing what you're doing!
Here is my website; click here - http://methador.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2240498
now that's user friendly (:.
Feel free to visit my web blog click here - http://www.brigantesrl.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1081548
Your web site provided us with valuable information to work
on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.
Also visit my web-site - 8 ball pool hack online - http://www.folkd.com/ref.php?go=gamershub.club%2F8ballpollhack